Workshop “Integrating Russian Innovation Actors into European Networks: Facilitating Cooperation between Russian and European Technology Platforms”
We are pleased to invite you to take part in Innovation Policy and Practice Workshop “Integrating Russian Innovation Actors into European Networks: Facilitating Cooperation between Russian and European Technology Platforms”, which will take place at National Research University — Higher School of Economics (HSE), Moscow on May 20th, 2014.
The workshop is organised jointly by HSE and Centre for Innovation and Technology of North Rhine-Westphalia (ZENIT, Germany) in the framework of the EU 7th RTD Framework Programme BILAT-RUS-Advanced project (“Enhancing the Bilateral S&T Partnership with the Russian Federation”). The workshop is an official EU—Russia Year of Science 2014 event.
The workshop, which will bring together representatives of Russian and European Technology Platforms and other key actors in the field of innovation, will serve several purposes:
- To establish tools and measures for sustainable EU—Russia cooperation in the realm of innovation;
- To support integration of Russian Technology Platforms in established European innovation networks (European Technology Platforms or other national/regional technology networks);
- To introduce internationalisation strategies of Technology Platforms;
- To identify areas of joint interest and opportunities for collaboration;
- To specify mechanisms and tools of cooperation (including funding instruments);
- To identify further steps for fostering cooperation between Russian and European Technology Platforms;
- To contribute to the development of a concept for sustainable integration of Russian Technology Platforms into European networks.
Workshop venue: Myasnitskaya str., 20, Moscow, Russia.
Working languages: 10:00—13:00 — English and Russian (simultaneous translation will be provided); 16:15—16:45 — English without translation.
To attend the workshop, please register at the following link before 17.00 May 16, 2014:https://www.hse.ru/expresspolls/poll/120992957.html