HSE University to Hold the First Forum of Young Researchers of Creative Economy
On October 28, 2021, Russia will host the First International Forum for Young Researchers of the Creative Economy. It is organised by the Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge (ISSEK) of the National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE University) as part of the activities of the Human Capital Multidisciplinary Research Centre.
Until October 1, applications for participation are accepted from Russian and foreign young researchers (under the age of 35), postgraduates and students studying the socio-economic aspects of the development of the creative economy or particular creative industries.*
*Creative industries include architecture, design, fashion, visual and performing arts, music, film and animation, video games, broadcasting, advertising, crafts, etc.
Authors of works that have passed the selection will have the opportunity to present them at the forum. The three best works selected by the forum committee will be awarded certificates of honour.
The Forum will be preceded on October 27 by the International Conference “Creative Economy: Towards Postcrisis Recovery and Sustainable Development”.
You can apply for participation on the following or similar topics:
- Key trends in the development of the creative economy and creative industries
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on creative industries
- Digitalisation of creative industries
- Assessment, measurement and forecasting of the development of creative industries
- Analysis of creative clusters
- Creative potential of cities and regions
- Identifying growth points in creative industries
- Best practices for business support in the field of creative industries
- Sectoral analysis of the development of particular creative industries, etc.
Application for participation in *.doc format up to 1-1.5 pages should include the following information:
- general information about the applicant: full name; date of birth; place of study and/or work; academic degree (if available).
- abstract of the study: title; relevance and importance; purpose and objectives of the study, novelty; research methodology; results obtained or expected.
The forum will be organised online via the Zoom platform.
Working languages: English and Russian with simultaneous translation.
Contact person from the Organising Committee: Saule Ismagulova (email@example.com).
Applications for participation are accepted at this address until October 1, 2021.