International Advisory Council
Ten leading experts (average H-index = 10).
- Luke Georghiou, PhD, Vice President for Research and Innovation the University of Manchester; Professor of Science and Technology Policy and Management, the Manchester Institute of Innovation Research, Manchester Business School, UK, Chair of the committee;
- Angela Wilkinson, PhD, Strategic Foresight Counselor, OECD, France;
- Michael Keenan, PhD, Senior Analyst, Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation, OECD, France;
- Attila Havas, PhD, Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Economics, Center for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences;
- Jonathan Calof, PhD, Professor, Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa, Canada;
- Jennifer Casingena Harper, PhD, Consultant, The Malta Council for Science & Technology; Board Member, National Commission for Further and Higher Education, Malta;
- Kuniko Urashima, PhD, Deputy Director, Science and Technology Foresight Center, National Institute of Science and Technology Policy (NISTEP), Japan;
- Philip Shapira, PhD, Professor, Manchester Institute of Innovation Research, University of Manchester, UK; Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology(Georgia Tech), USA;
- Marcio de Miranda Santos, PhD, Executive Director at the Center for Strategic Studies and Management in Science, Technology and Innovation, Brazil;
- Nicholas S. Vonortas, PhD, Professor of Economics and International Affairs, George Washington University, USA; São Paulo Excellence Chair, Innovation Systems, Strategy and Policy, University of Campinas, Brazil.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.