Centre for Business Tendencies Studies
As part of the study of short-term economic trends, the Centre carries out the monitoring of socio-economic changes in Russia on the basis of regular market surveys among the heads of economic entities, carried out by Rosstat (Federal State Statistics Service) according to the methodology developed by the Centre specialists.
Through the results of regular business climate monitoring of companies in various sectors of the economy, the Centre prepares analytical reviews and press releases.
Currently the Centre regularly monitors the following areas of economic activity:
- Industrial production – about 4000 organisations (including 600 basic organisations) (monthly);
- Construction – about 7000 organisations (quarterly);
- Retail trade – over 4000 organisations (quarterly);
- Wholesale trade – about 3000 organisations (quarterly);
- Financial leasing – about 900 organisations (yearly);
- Investment activity – over 10,000 industrial organisations (yearly);
- Service sector – over 4000 organisations (yearly).
The ISSEK Centre for Business Tendency Studies regularly publishes the following information and analytical papers:
|Business climate in the production industry||Operational report||Monthly|
|Business climate in the construction industry||Analytical paper||Quarterly|
|Business climate in the retail sector||Analytical paper||Quarterly|
|Business climate in the wholesale sector||Analytical paper||Quarterly|
|Business climate in Russia (monitoring bulletin)||Information and analytical brochure||Quarterly|
|Investment activity of industrial production companies||Analytical paper||Yearly|
|Business climate in the financial leasing market||Analytical paper||Yearly|
|Business climate in the service sector||Analytical paper||Yearly|
|Index of economic sentiment (HSE Index) (as part of the Programme of Fundamental Research (PFR))||Quarterly|
|Business climate in the service sector (as part of the PFR)||Half-yearly|
|Business climate in the information and technology service sector (as part of the PFR)||Half-yearly|
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!