8th Annual International Academic Conference 'Foresight and STI Policy'
On November, 2018, Higher School of Economics (Russia, Moscow) will host its Annual International Academic Conference ‘Foresight and STI Policy’ organised by HSE Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge.
Call for contributions
1. Pushing the boundaries of Foresight
- New and emerging topics
- Digital tools and applications for doing and disseminating Foresight
2. New Indicators for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy
- Indicators for new policy instruments
- ‘Big data’-based, ‘real-time’ and forward-looking indicators
- Measuring emerging technologies
Proposals for individual presentations should be in the form of a 500-word abstract. After the conference, selected papers are invited for special issues of ‘Foresight and STI Governance’ and ‘Technology Forecasting & Social Change’ journals (Scopus and Web of Science) and for a book in Springer’s series ‘Science, Technology and Innovation Studies’ (Web of Science).
Deadline for abstracts submission: 30 August 2018
Pease send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow 15–16 November 2018
Elena Nasybulina, email@example.com, +7 495 772 9590, ext. 11540
Asmik Airapetyan, firstname.lastname@example.org, + 7 495 772 95 90, ext. 12060