XI International Academic Conference ‘Foresight and Science, Technology and Innovation Policy’
On October 15-25, 2021, National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE University) will host XI International Academic Conference ‘Foresight and Science, Technology and Innovation Policy’ organised by HSE Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge (ISSEK) under the auspices of the Russia’s Year of Science and Technology. The conference will be held within the framework of the world-class Scientific Centre ‘Human Capital Multidisciplinary Research Centre’, which is coordinated by the HSE.
The key theme for the event is ‘Foresight and STI Policy Making Under Growing Complexity and Uncertainty’.
The conference participants will discuss a broad range of topics in the domain of S&T Foresight and STI policy-making, examine new approaches and instruments of R&D management and exchange best practices of their application. The event will bring together renowned Russian and foreign scientists and representatives of international organisations (UNESCO, WIPO, etc.), governmental agencies, development institutions, companies, foundations, leading research and educational centres of the world.
The conference programme will feature several main sessions:
- Foresight Theory and Practices;
- Big Data for Evidence-based Foresight and STI Policy Making;
- Planning Future Scenarios under Complexity and Uncertainty;
- Foresight and Human Capital;
- Future of Education;
- Foresight: International Dimension;
- Science and Technology Foresight in BRICS Countries;
- Digitalisation of Society: New Technologies as Drivers of Social Transformation;
- Science and Technology Responses for Green Recovery;
- Global Value Chains and Regional Systems of Innovation: Towards a Critical Juncture?
- Global Innovation Index 2021;
- New Frontiers of Open Innovation;
- Innovation in Finance;
- Innovative Cities and Practices of Cooperation in Innovation Sphere;
- Creating and Managing Clusters for Sustainable Development.
The conference will be organised on-line via Zoom platform.
Conference working languages: English and Russian with simultaneous translation.