International workshop "The transition to innovation-based growth"
April 8, 2011 the HSE Panel of experts № 5 and Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge have organized an international workshop entitled "The transition to innovation-based growth"
The issues put forward for a discussion were the following:
• Innovation in post-crisis model of growth
• Post-crisis innovation policy best practices and opportunities for their implementation in Russia
• Problems of R&D and innovation development in Russia
• Technological and social challenges and the innovation mentality
• Efficient implementation of innovation policy in context of tight budget constraints.
Presentations were made by renowned international experts, representatives of the HSE Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge, Russian Venture Company and other organizations.